Monday 10 June 2013

Three Little Words To Say I Love You


My thanks to Matthew and Louise for their kind permission to show this bespoke graphic print that Matthew commissioned from me for Louise's birthday in May. The brief was to take the simple elements of these three special words to create a statement piece for their home and this was the result. It was a very exciting challenge.  Matthew sent me some lovely feedback which said: "Jennie produced something that will really be cherished by us. She had the skill to take my initial idea and produce a piece that was better than I had imagined. Thank you. " 

If you are currently planning a surprise or celebration and think that I might be able to help you, please do not hesitate to contact me at mail@boygirlboy.com or text 07768 844145 and I'll call you back. All consultations are free and without obligation. Please visit our website for more details. 

Happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment