Tuesday 4 October 2011

Official Launch at The National Wedding Show Earls Court


 I've barely had time to get back from London and take my coat off and I'm already getting e-mails about this weekend's launch at The National Wedding Show in Earls Court. We we're quite literally overwhelmed by the response to BOYGIRLBOY's new service and we met some really fab people too.  My personal pick of the show was Emma Drew's amazing Cake Maison, mega blog Rock My Wedding and I Am Staggered - a really original service for the boys involved in weddings (who they?) - lest we should forget them.
 I also met some really lovely engaged couples and was highly complimented by the positive feedback we got for our bespoke seating plans. The bespoke guestbook signature frames were also a hit. I've just finished e-mailing a new client who has ordered one for her wedding in Scotland in May. I suspect that attendance on Saturday and Sunday seemed impacted by the unbelievably hot weather but it didn't stop a really decent number of people braving the somewhat feeble air conditioning in the hall to come talk to us.
 We arrived home yesterday a mixture of euphoria and exhaustion but we've had some sleep and are looking forward to the next chapter. We've launched now so now it's just down to us to get the word out.
How exciting! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment